Tour Brainerd Area manufacturers as part of statewide tour
Looking for a career opportunity? Want to learn about the fast-growing manufacturing industry? Plan to check out Brainerd Lakes Area manufacturers as part of the Brainerd Lakes Chamber’s Manufacturers Alliance Tour, in conjunction with Minnesota Manufacturers Week in late October.
Tours will be conducted at nine Brainerd Lakes Area manufacturing facilities over a four-day period, October 24-27, 2012.
Tour dates are:
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
- ATEK Products, 210 10th Ave. N.E., Brainerd, 12:30-4:30 p.m.
- LINDAR Corp., 7789 Hastings Road, S., Baxter, 2:30-6 p.m.
Thursday, October 25, 2012
- Keystone Automotive, 2110 S. 10th St., Brainerd, noon-4:30 p.m.
- Lakeland Mold Co., 1021 Madison St., Brainerd, 2-6 p.m.
- Stern Manufacturing, 1104 Air Park Drive, Aitkin, noon-4 p.m.
- TeeMark Manufacturing, 1132 Air Park Drive, Aitkin, noon-4 p.m.
Friday, October 26, 2012
- Stern Manufacturing, 900 Prairie Ave. N.W., Staples, noon-4 p.m.
Saturday, October 27, 2012
- Clow Stamping Co., 23103 County Road 3, Merrifield, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Pequot Tool and Manufacturing, Inc., 3457 Veterans St., Jenkins, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
The Brainerd Lakes Area Manufacturing Alliance is a program of the Brainerd Lakes Chamber to promote manufacturing careers, provide networking and education to support area manufacturing.
Brainerd Lakes Area partners in these open houses, in addition to the Brainerd Lakes Chamber, include Brainerd Lakes Area Economic Development Corp., Central Lakes College, Dream !t Do !t Manufacturing Institute, and the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development.
Tags: Brainerd Lakes Chamber, Brainerd Lakes Chamber Manufacturing Alliance, manufacturing plant tours, Minnesota Manufacturers Week