Top 10 reasons you want to attend the Crosslake St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Celebration
Here are the Top 10 reasons you don’t want to miss the Crosslake St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Celebration. hosted by the Brainerd Lakes Chamber, this Saturday – parade starts at 2 p.m. March 16 in Crosslake, Minnesota. Learn more at www.crosslake.com.
10. A reason to drink green beer!
9. Fire trucks, parade floats, candy = smiling, happy kids.
8. Pequot Lakes High School Marching Band.
7. Vikings Skol Line.
6. Great food – corned beef and cabbage, Reuben sandwiches, pizzas.
5. Excuse to clown around, have fun with A Touch of Magic.
4. Great music, with featured bands, such as Chmielewski Funtime Band and Dirty Shorts Band, and live music at establishments throughout Crosslake.
2. Feeling special, and enjoying specials, with your Blinkie Button! See No. 6 – combine great food with Blinkie Button and enjoy great deals.
1. And there’s so much more than the parade – it’s the pre- and post-parade festivities, such as hot air balloon rides, Crosslake Fire Department’s pancake breakfast, costume contest, live music, and more.
What are your Top 10 reasons?Tags: Brainerd Lakes Chamber, Crosslake, Crosslake Minnesota, St. Patrick's Day Parade