Recap: A look back at the Regional Tourism and Online Marketing Summit
Reputation management, content marketing, website design. These topics and many more were explored as part of the Brainerd Lakes Chamber’s 2013 Regional Tourism and Online Marketing Summit earlier this week at Grand View Lodge in Nisswa.
John Edman, our Explore Minnesota Tourism Director, gave a great presentation on marketing Minnesota! Did you know leisure and hospitality sales in Minnesota amount to nearly $12 billion?
Marketing opportunities today are so diverse and ever expanding and changing. The Brainerd Lakes Chambers wishes to extend its sincere appreciation to all the presenters who shared information for the benefit of all of us in the Brainerd Lakes Area.
Here is a look back at many of the presentations of our 2013 Summit.
- Explore Minnesota, presented by John Edman, Explore Minnesota Tourism.
- Reputation Management, presented by Pat Swarthout, Central Lakes College, and Zac Swarthout and Chris Foy, Ernie’s on Gull Lake.
- Content Marketing, presented by Frank Soukup, Grand View Lodge.
- Power of Video Marketing, presented by Aaron Hautala, RedHouseMedia.
- DNR News & Trends, preented by Amy Barrett and Wade Miller, DNR.
- Website Design, presented by Brandon Knowles, Faster Solutions Inc.
- Using ChamberMaster Tools, presented by Seth Neistadt, ChamberMaster.
Come join us for GoSocial Morning Breakfasts. Hot breakfast, great information, only $10. Our next meeting is Thursday, June 6, at Arrowwood Lodge at Brainerd Lakes and the topic is “Have Website: Will (It) Travel? (Mobile Optimization.)”Tags: Brainerd Lakes Area, Brainerd Lakes Chamber, social media marketing, tourism marketing