More to Explore: Brainerd Lakes Area Fourth of July Celebrations
It just doesn’t get any better than spending the Fourth of July holiday in the Brainerd Lakes Area. Fireworks nightly for nearly a week. Great parades. Great fun. Great food. Fun family entertainment. The icing on the cake this year is a wonderful forecast in store for the entire week! Celebrate our freedom. Celebrate our country. Celebrate our families. Enjoy Brainerd Lakes.
Here is a helpful calendar to plan your week:
- Party in the Pines, tonight, July 2, Grand View Lodge, Nisswa. Live music, burgers and hot dogs, kid’s games, volleyball, and fireworks!
- American Celebration, tonight-July Fourth, Brainerd. Various daily activities culminating in the July Fourth 4 p.m. parade, followed by entertainment and then fireworks.
- Stars & Stripes Days, July 3-4, Pequot Lakes. Wednesday events include pig races, pie-eating contest, bed races, minnow races, live music, beer garden, food court, and fireworks. Thursday, July 4, events include arts and crafts, food court, money in the haystack, kiddie parade, and noon Stars & Stripes parade.
- Freedom Day, July 3, Nisswa. Turtle races, kid’s games, food and entertainment, 7 p.m. parade.
- Crosby Fire Department Annual Fourth of July Celebration, July 4, Crosby. Beer garden, music, food vendors, 11 a.m. parade, and fireworks.
- Fourth of July fireworks, July 4, Gull Lake in East Gull Lake near Madden’s on Gull Lake and Cragun’s Resort.
- Fireworks at Ruttger’s Bay Lake Lodge, July 5, Bay Lake.
- Mission Township Parade, July 6, Mission Township. Parade at 11 a.m. down Mission Park Drive.
- Crosslake Celebrates America, July 6, Crosslake. View the fireworks from the water and shore, launched from Sand Island on Cross Lake.
- Arts in the Park, July 7, Brainerd. 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m. in Gregory Park, featuring 140 artisans and dozens of food vendors.
Be sure to check out all the Brainerd Lakes Area Fourth of July week events. Many communities host weekend music concerts, including the Pequot Lakes Bands in the Park and the Crosslake Outdoor Music Series.Tags: Brainerd Lakes Area Fourth of July, community festivals, live music, Minnesota fireworks, Minnesota parades, Pequot Lakes Fourth of July, Stars & Stripes Days