Come discover why Brainerd Lakes Area fall getaways invite great vacation memories
The Brainerd Lakes Area, as a premier Minnesota vacation destination, really has established itself as so much more than a great summer destination with its year-round festivals and activities. Fall clearly is a season where the Brainerd Lakes Area shines as a fabulous destination for a weekend getaway or vacation. Not only can you enjoy great outdoor adventures – such as trail or mountain biking, fishing, or golfing amid the sparkling blue waters and colorful fall leaves – but you can enjoy fun, family festivals each fall as well.
- The Farm on St. Mathias Corn Maze: Come enjoy the seven-acre corn maze, scavenger hunt, hayrides and more, Saturdays and Sundays now through October.
- Gull Lake Oktoberfest Pub Crawl: This is the fourth annual Gull Lake Oktoberfest Pub Crawl, with buses running from 2 to 10 p.m. at participating locations. Enjoy German food, beer, and fun!
- GOLFtoberfest: Food, fun and golf at Grand View Lodge with a free community concert featuring Rocket Club.
- Haunted Paul Bunyan Land, now known as Haunted Hallows: Come enjoy the Haunted Corn Maze and the Haunted House at Paul Bunyan Land. Open 7-10 Fridays and Saturdays, October 12-26.
- Northland Arboretum’s Haunted Trail: Discover spooktacular haunts along the wooded trail at the Northland Arboretum. Thursday and Friday, October 17-18.
- Oktoberfest at Ruttger’s Bay Lake Lodge: 28th Annual German festival at Ruttger’s, featuring arts and crafts fair, German Picnick, entertainment, polka dance, and more.
Find all your Brainerd Lakes Area events, lodging and dining information, and more at www.explorebrainerdlakes.com.Tags: Explore Brainerd Lakes, Fall adventure, Fall colors, Fall getaway, Fall vacation